Mr K. Dhliwayo
General Manager Conditions of Services
The Conditions Agency is mandated to cover the following areas, among others:
- Formulating and reviewing policies on Conditions of Service in the Public Service.
- Remedying grievances of members of the Public Service.
- Coordinating and facilitating Human Capacity building and development programmes in the Public Service.
- Conducting research on training and development programmes in the Public Service.
- Facilitating and managing the provision of transport to members of the Public Service.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of and compliance to existing conditions of service.