Mr M. Mhike
General Manager Corporate Strategy & Salaries Administration
- Carrying out organisation and method study and recommending the appropriate manning levels or establishments of all the Line Ministries/Government Departments and ensuring that the changes are concurred to by Treasury. (These changes are done through
creation, abolition, conversion, upgrading, re-grading, freezing and unfreezing of posts)
- Designing, reviewing, updating and maintaining all Line Ministries/Government Departments approved organisational structures/organograms.
- Maintaining and updating of approved Detailed Establishment Tables (DETs) for Line Ministries and Government Departments.
- Carrying out job analysis and job evaluation.
- Developing, reviewing, updating and maintaining a database of job descriptions for all approved posts in Line Ministries/Government Departments.
- Reviewing operational procedures and systems and identifying potential solutions to service delivery challenges besetting the Public Service.
- Production of salary key scales for the Public Service in consultation with Treasury and other stakeholders.
- Developing career specific progression procedures for all professions in Line Ministries/Government Departments.
- Monitoring and producing a wage bill report on a monthly basis for the Public Service.