Mr C Muwuduri
General Manager Finance & Administration
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT:
- Budgetary Planning.
- Budgetary Control.
- Financial Accounting Processes.
- Processing all transactions and performing reconciliations through the PFMS, with respect to voted funds.
- Processing all transactions and performing reconciliations outside the PFMS, with respect to statutory funds.
- All payments made through Paynet.
- Financial Reporting: Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and Annual Statutory Returns.
- Procurement of goods and services to best advantage. Competitive quotations, informal tenders and formal tenders.
Transparency, Economy, Value for Money. Compliance with relevant Statutes.
- Asset Management. Efficient utilization of Assets. Security of Assets. BOEs for damage to government property and
BOSs for disposal of redundant or obsolete assets.
- Inventory Management. Stock control. Stationery, food and refreshment, cleaning materials etc.
- Acquisition or sourcing for vehicles including hiring.
- Allocation of vehicles.
- Maintenance of Vehicles including Fueling(Coupons).
- Investigating accidents, misuse and abuse of vehicles through BOEs.
- Disposal of idle assets through BOSs.
- Transport Reporting.