Mr. O Kawonde
General Manager Human Resources Management Information Systems
HRMIS Agency co-ordinate the implementation of Human Resources Management Information Systems to achieve quality service delivery.
- Spearhead the implementation of computerized Human Resources Management Information Systems (HRMIS) for the management of
Human Resources in the Civil Service.
- Co-ordinate utilization of HRMIS in the Public Service Commission (PSC) and Government Ministries and Departments.
- Manage the provision, maintenance and use of internet and E-mail services in the Public Service Commission.
- Draft user specifications on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) equipment for use by the PSC Procurement Committee.
- Provide technical support (Trouble shooting, maintenance of ICT equipment, regular hardware and software upgrading and updating)
within the PSC.
- Facilitate repairs of the PSC ICT equipment by external service providers. Maintain an up-to-date Equipment Inventory Logbook.
- Manage development of ICT initiatives within the PSC.
- Evaluation of user needs and ICT systems functionalities.