Mr O. Nhimura
Chief Internal Auditor
- To monitor the financial administration and procedures of the Commission to ensure that:
- proper accounting and bookkeeping transactions and procedures are carried out; and
- proper accounting records are maintained; and
- adequate internal checks and controls are observed; and
- assets under the control of the Commission are properly accounted for; and
- instructions and directions issued from time to time are complied with.
laws and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations and reports and determining
whether the Commission is in full compliance.
controls to provide assurance that such controls are present and consistently functioning as intended.
alert for potential indications of fraud.
to determine whether adequate controls are incorporated in the systems and that the systems are thoroughly
checked and documented accurately in full.