Ms N. C. Chivake
General Manager Legal Services
Legal Service Agency provides stakeholders legal, rational, fair and just advice in the settlement of legal issues in pursuit of quality service delivery.
- Draft Court Affidavits, Summaries of Opposition and give instructions on behalf of the Commission in response
to Court applications and in liaison with relevant Agencies.
- Give primary advice to the Commission Secretariat and all Government Ministries.
- Scrutinize and give opinions on Draft Bills and Regulations submitted to the Commission for its views.
- Legal drafting and giving advice on Contracts, Circulars, General Letters, Agreements and Conventions.
- Prepare legislative drafts for the review or amendment of parent Acts, Bills, and Statutory Notices as may be
required by stakeholders.
- Interpret the Public Service Regulations and assist other Agencies and Ministries with the correct interpretation
of the Regulations and the Public Service Act.