Mr D. Zisengwe
General Manager Uniformed Forces
- Processing and making recommendations to the three Commissions on requests and policy issues affecting members of the Uniformed Forces.
- Rationalisation and administration of Salary Structures for all ranks of the Uniformed Forces, ZDF (ZNA and AFZ), ZRP and ZPCS.
- Periodic preparation of Salary Assimilation Tables for the fifty two (53) ranks of the Uniformed Forces for easy implementation by the Pay Points,
(SSB and ZAPAR).
- Reviewing of regulated Uniformed Forces and General Service Allowance for the Uniformed Forces i.e. Military Salary Concept Allowances, ZRP
and ZPCS Regulated Allowances.
- Adopting and adapting generally applicable Public Service Allowances to make conditions of service more attractive for the Uniformed Forces i.e. Subsistence, Housing, Transport, Disturbance, Acting, Representation, Call Out/On Call, Standby, Field duty.
- Investigating and processing grievances for members of the Uniformed Forces for consideration and approval by the three Commissions.
- Reviewing establishments of the Uniformed Forces and carrying out periodic staff audits in ZRP and ZPCS to ascertain the Forces/Public ratio so as to
recommend on improvements to existing conditions of service.
- Updating and drafting of amendments to regulations affecting the Uniformed Forces.
- Manage calendar of events for the three (3) Commissions meetings where critical issues affecting the Uniformed Forces are deliberated and approved
- Communicating the three (3) Commissions’ decisions to the Forces and following up on implementation and of administrative decisions.
- Providing statistical information to stakeholders upon request.
- Facilitating the re-appointment of ex-Uniformed Forces members into the Public Service.