Civil Service Commission Secretariat
The Civil Service Commission discharges its duties and responsibilities through a number of
Agencies whose achievements during the year under review are dealt with hereunder.
These Agencies constitute the Secretariat that is headed by a Secretary appointed in terms of
Section 10 (1) of the Public Service Act (Chapter 16:04).
The Agencies are:
2. Corporate Strategy and Salaries Administration Agency;
3. Conditions of Service Agency;
4. Human Resources Agency;
5. Salary Services Bureau;
6. Assessment and Examinations Agency;
7. Performance Audit and Inspectorate Agency;
8. Discipline Agency;
9. Uniformed Forces Service Commissions Agency;
10. Pensions Agency;
11. Corporate Services/Corporate Affairs Agency;
12. Legal Services Agency;
13. Human Resources Management Information Systems Agency;
14. Finance and Administration.